Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just another weekend...

Another long week just passed in a blink on an eye...after drawing out a small percentage from my newly recieved Progress Package, went to Devil's on Saturday nite...sigh...nowadays clubbing doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Or is it jus becuz I've been working at the night scene for too long. Wanted to go to Mdm Wong at first but Candice said her frens wanted to go to the latter so yeah...ended up waiting till 3 for the R n B and hip hop to start...by that time I was already too tired to do any body movements. The crowd wasn't that fantastic in fact...maybe it wasn't the place for me. Worst of all, my clubbin khaki Vic couldn't come down again (as usual). Had to spend quality time with his galfren. It was a pretty uneventful nite...so in the end we left at 4 and I went home with Estella. At least we had Monday to look forward to...suntanning at Sentosa. But low and behold...the sky was pretty dark on Monday, and it started to rain on our way down. So in the end we just had lunch and I headed back home. Pretty f**k up way to spend the long weekend duncha tink?

5 more days before my parents come back from Hainan island...so much for blastin the music from my computer at high decibels and stuff like that. Well..at least this 2 weeks of pure freedom was fun. Wished they had extended their holidays there...heh heh. So its gonna be a new week at work again...living a life of no existance, doing monotonous jobs. But what the hell...the pay is darn good. At least the following Friday I'm hitting the clubs again. Colleen's birthday...and I know this time it will be fun. Somehow I kinda miss my bartending job...oh well...get over it dude..its over...no more serving hot babes behind the counter, no more receiving compliments from them and finally...no more flirting on the job

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

went hme with estella...of cos feel fcuked up lah...hahah..mayb bcos u were...told u dont do too many times liao....

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home