Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exams are over

Yupz...exams are finally over...YAY!!! But I'm still not going back to Sing-a-Pore just yet. 3 weeks of studying like shit has come and gone. Sleeping at 4 am in the morning and waking up at 9 is over. Now its sleeping at 7 am in the morning and waking up at 2...lolz!! Cuz the PS2 is in the house man. Hmmm...having a really unhealthy lifestyle boy. Gosh...the whole world is leaving for Singapore in 10 days time. Sigh...and the clubbing gang is all gonna assemble back to our homeland...minus me...wat the hell. Suddenly I have tis tinge of regret for doing summer course. Never mind...save some gals for me k Jensen n Jase. Fuck shit. Gotta wait till Feb then I can party. DAMN SIANZ!!! Why no one wanna employ me dammit! Applied for like 10 jobs and no replies...screw u Australia!!!

As I've said before...Australia's public transport system sucks to the core...yeah I noe...wats new. I had an exam on a public holiday. Fuck man...only here have exam on a public holiday. N guess wat...when I reached the biggest shopping centre in Aussieland...there was NO bus to my house!!! 6 km walk home in the god damn cold....just like back in Taiwan. I mean...wat the hell are these people doing man. So much for an efficient transprot system...go to hell.

2 more clubbing sessions wif the gang and skool's starting on the 25th. Hope tis week will turn out well man. Been raining hail these few days...supposed to be summer already. Wat the hell is going on with the weather...I wanna go St Kinda beach to suntan n walk around city in just my singlet n jeans with my Oakley's on.

Oh yea...people have been buggin me to put more pictures of Fei Fei...bloody hell...this blog is about me...not about my dog...so u ding-dongs view my blog to see my cute lil maltesekingcharlescavaliercalledfeifei n not nicelilnicholashanwhoissufferinginmelbounrewifnocarnmoney rite...fine...be like tat. Here are the pictures ladies! (notice its always the ladies that request it n not the guys)

I'm bored....















Tickle me please















''I was naughty so I was put in the bathtub to reflect"















"I'm trying to reflect real hard...I tink it was Louis fault, not mine"















Stop taking my picture!!















I told u to stop taking my picture!!















For the last time stop snapping...I'm trying to sleep!!















''Fine...just one pose n please leave!!'















"Fine...finally can sleep"

1 Comments:

Blogger hero_hui said...

Applied 10 jobs still no offer ? wah lan so suay ah ? i think someone in singapore misses you big time man. LOL !
Yea ! its true the public transport system is truly screwed up and thats why you need a car !

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home