Wednesday, May 31, 2006

3 more weeks before I leave for Aussieland. The feeling is terrible. Its just the same as the day I enlisted to the army...standing at the ferry terminal waiting for my turn to board the ferry to Tekong Island. Gonna miss so many things back here...gonna start a new life all over again. Worst of all...I have not even settled my accomodation yet...heh heh...poor me....gonna sleep on the streets of Melbourne.

For the past 2 weeks I've been clubbing like mad...I tink Butter Factory is pretty good...it has a chic crowd and at least the age limit is above 18...so you dun really see those erm...younger guys and girls there. The crowd's more matured (the hippie crowd I call it)...that's the way I like it. With hip hop and R n B all nite long...I can't ask for more.

We opened a bottle of Martel last Sat at Butter...Kris got pissed drunk while having one Martel shots too many...sigh...was stuck outside Double O tryin to sober her up...yeah...till like 5 man...and we left the club at 3 plus. Next time she's banned from drinking so much.

Well...its kinda sad that I'm leaving this company. My manager's one crazy women, my supervisor's one helluva person and my colleagues; a fun bunch...its kinda rare that you see all these coming in a package. Exactly 2 more weeks till my last day at work...and then I'm flying off to Hong Kong wif the usual suspects for 5 days of fun...wooohooo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

Can i get a amen Bro !! (say it in nigger slag)

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home