Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sianz

Sigh...another 2 more weeks before my time in Singapore is up. Still having mixed feeling though...half excited and the other half...much afraid. This Saturday marks my last time clubbing wif my Kaki's....Sylvia, Candice, Grace n gang. I'm trying my best to meet up with as many people as I can before I leave but somehow there is not enough time...exam periods are coming up for some so yeah...by the time they are free I'm not around. My mondays to fridays are taken up by work, Saturdays are totally fully booked, my Sundays are cooking lesson days...gee...I have such a busy schedule. So many people demanding my time, sometimes to the extend of being a bit unreasonable, and such limited time I have in a day to accomplish and accomodate to each demand while the clock ticks by ceaselessly every second...I'm trying my best guys...but I'm no superhuman who can jetset from one place after another at odd hours of the day...I need my rest too you know.

Well...at least its heartening to know that Estel got me a present...but she wun give it to me or even the slightest hint of what it is until I meet her this Saturday. Hmmm....I tried guessing from a zippo, to a cigarette case, a shirt, jacket, hat, wallet, skool bag, pencil case and even a vcd...she's not letting up...what else in this world is practical to use and you can't wear it...puzzles me man.

6 more working days to go before the HK trip...hang in there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home