Friday, June 09, 2006

Arrrgghhh....so frustrated!!!!

Just a week and the laptop that I wanted was totally outta stock. Not in the shops I mean...had someone working somewhere where I could get a major discount at staff price...sheesh...just 7 days too late. What the heck...didn't know why I took so long to place my order. Sigh...guess its just fate that I get it from the shops out there...its not a tad bit more ex but a whooping $600.

Guess I need to be more like a Singaporean...start thinking like a Singaporean. I shall perhaps start practicing 'Kiasuism' (I wonder if its the correct spelling) and maybe I will not be left behind anymore. After all...those who are kiasu wins most of the time...haven you noticed...you see it in your everyday life..people rushing into the trains or buses to get seats...or a little meagre space just to get home like what?? 4 mins faster?? Geez man...while slow and calm people like me end up standing the whole journey or by some unfortunate luck..take the next train or bus and ending up late for whatsoever appointment??

Or another perfect example is to start queuing up for some sale or silly hello kitty toy. Sometimes its quite embarressing when an overseas friend insists of seeing how a typical Singaporean behave. I guess its a blessing that I'm not like one...different in another way...but still a pure Singaporean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home