Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hong Kong was fun!

Sheesh...my 5 day trip in HK passed so fast. Looking back...I wished I had done much more there.

Day 0
Pretty much uneventful. Reached HK at 1030 am but waited till 4 for some uncle who had the car and house keys to arrive from Bangkok. Slept at the airport with Yong Hui while some bloody irritating Chinaman n women shouting on their handphones like they are in some construction site. I mean...what the bloody fuck is their problem...behaving so uncivilized and inconsiderate to poor me trying to sleep there. Such a disgrace...lucky I wasn't born some chinaman or else I'll be like that too. Then at 3 plus Brian touched down to HK. The gang has finally assembled...now time to wait for that uncle to arrive.

Yong Hui and I sleeping at the airport....ZzzzzzZzz


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We reached the house at Repulse Bay around 5...man the view was pretty good. Facing the sea and sorts like that. The beach was just right at our doorstep. Sianz...not enough rooms...only 2 bedrooms for like 5 of us. So in the end Brian and I joined my future Aussie room-mate cum gay partner Jay at the 5 Star Regal Hotel at Causeway Bay for our rendeavous. Man...the hotel is fabulous...the bath tub was huge (anyway...I was gonna make a point to soak in it sometime)

Bird's eye view at Repulse Bay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Night time at Repulse Bay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner was very very good. Except my trusty ol' fren aka stubborn ol' mule decided to order fish...I didn't know how much that fucking goroupa cost but the total bill ended up $2500 HKD...which pretty sums up to 600 xing jia po dollars. First day there and the total damage was very high. With plenty of black faces...remember guys...never order fish when you are in Hong Kong...cuz its always subjected to market price...which I don't know how they calculate it.

Yummy isn't it


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Now we have the prawns...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The yummu siew ngor...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



And last but not least...coming straight from the seas of dun-noe-which-kelong-made-of-gold cum fried in a platinium gold frying pan...the ultimate...the unforgetable....Si beh Chor Red Goroupa!!! (Applause)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Next stop was in Mongkok called Nu Ren Jie a.k.a Ladies Street...its kinda same as Taiwan's Shiling Jie but not so fantastic. Bought 2 bags there...foe Aussieland...heheh...You can't expect me to wear more matured clothes in Aussieland and carry a Rip Curl bag to school right.


Moi leather bag...



Moi Diesel bag...

So the first day has ended...with a expensive dinner and 2 bags. Still thinking of the huge bath tub in the hotel..heh heh...I'll put the pictures of HK as soon as I can download them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home