Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Day 2

OK...I got a lil tipsy last night while clubbing...so I woke up really late...the rest went for tim sum without me so I settle my lunch on my own. Heheh...finally I was all alone...so I filled the bathtub up with warm water and 2 bottles of hotel body foam...wala!! I got a bubble bath. Can't take a picture of this cuz there might be nudity involved. Can't take any chances can I...

Headed to Sogo to meet the rest after lunch...nothing much to do on a Sunday anyway...so it was some looking around and stuff like that...

Here is a picture of Mongkok Night Market...a.k.a Singapore's version of Pasar Malam
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can't really recall what I ate for dinner that night but we had dessert at Mongkok. I don't know the name of it but I was formally located at International Plaza next to the Thai Embassy...too bad its not around in Singapore anymore.

Mango pudding with mixed fruits!! Hehe...healthy lifestyle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wussup man...Hero Hui looking lost again???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Dezimon said...

Hey the pic about hui looking lost is wrong!I forced him to take that pic.The shop behind him is where he ate "Ngao Nam Min" aka beef brisket noodles the other time and vomited!wahahah

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home